You will be working for a Network consultancy, with a parent company that has their own IP backbone!
You will be the technical specialist on all things IP Networking, from troubleshooting to technical consultancy you will have a wide range of activities.
- Configure and maintain routers, switches, and other network devices.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot connectivity issues promptly.
- Implement changes and updates to network configurations as needed.
- Continuously optimize network performance and efficiency.
- Identify and resolve network bugs to improve overall customer experience.
- Generate regular reports on network performance and capacity utilization.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network traffic
- IP/MPLS network knowledge or CCNA
- BGP, OSPF and ISIS configuration