Looking for a rewarding career that offers more than just a paycheck?
You'll have the chance to be an integral part of the NOC team, monitoring and responding to alarms and events within an advanced infrastructure monitoring platform.
- You'll receive company-provided equipment, enabling you to perform your duties efficiently and effectively from day one.
- Enjoy a flexible hybrid schedule, allowing you to balance your work and personal life effectively.
- Benefit from a comprehensive package including health, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation, and holidays, ensuring your well-being and peace of mind.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Troubleshoot and monitor activity throughout the network
- Isolate and diagnose faults and escalate to higher levels of support for resolution as appropriate
- Interact with departments to address issues identified within the network
- Adhere to company and department policy and practice in an effort to assure prompt resolution to identified problems
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree in Networking or IT preferred
- A minimum of 6 months of Tier 2, BTSC, or equivalent Cable TV/Broadband/Telecommunications experience is required
- Applied knowledge of data networks, and/or telecommunication infrastructure, and/or maintaining a cable plant
- Working knowledge of Cisco Technologies
- Working knowledge of DWDM and SONET
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends; experience in a 7x24x365 support environment a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to follow detailed procedures
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Company provided equipment
- Hybrid schedule
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and flex paid time off
- 401K with a generous company match
- Pay increases through self-guided training
- Shift differential pay increase for evening shifts
- Employee discounts, where available in areas where their services are not available, and reimbursement of internet/cable services are provided
- Education enrichment up to $5,000 per year for qualified employees
- Employee Wellness Program