Ready to shape the future of OT Security for a world-leading IT Service Provider?
You'll have the opportunity to join a leading IT Service Provider on a groundbreaking 3-year program, contributing to the delivery of a transformative plan for the UK CNI Utility's SSTP.
- You'll be at the forefront of developing OT Security Architectures, Governance, and Best Practices, influencing the direction of critical OT Cyber Projects.
- You'll play a pivotal role in creating an agreed OT Cyber Security Organizational and Technology Transformation Roadmap, ensuring the delivery of secure and resilient OT solutions.
- You'll enjoy the flexibility of a remote position, along with the potential for program extension, contributing to a long-term and impactful project that shapes the future of OT Security.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Support the delivery of a plan for the SSTP for this UK CNI Utility
- The end goal is to produce an agreed OT Cyber Security Organisational and technology transformation roadmap and to support and accelerate initial OT Cyber Projects in the roadmap
Experience & Skills
- OT security architectures, governance and best practices
- OT cyber programmes - what works and what doesn't
- GRC - ISO/IEC, NIST, NIS, cyber essentials
- Competitive on application
- Long term programme