Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading turnkey service provider with 30 years of experience in the utility sector?
Our client specialises in repair, replacement and reinstatement and are looking for a Plant Manager to join their growing organisation.
You will be managing the plant department and the activities taking place. This will include overseeing all the operational activities of the plant whilst also managing the performance of the team by ensuring adherence to budgeting and health and safety through regular reports.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Managing the plant department and the activities taking place each day
- Overseeing all the operational activities of the plant
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive maintenance program for the plant
- Ensuring core functions are being completed
- Implementing new processes within the department
- Preparing production and performance reports for senior management
- Cost saving across plant on the department
- Experience as a plant manager working within the Civils/Construction/Utilities/Telco industry
- Strong plant experience and understanding
- Budgeting experience
- Experience implementing new and maintaining processes surrounding all plant
- Been involved with working with a plant hire company (ideal)
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme