Do you want to work for a company that has been well established for 25 years?
We are working with a company who are currently employing for a Trainee Service Engineer to join their tight knit engineering team. They provide services for large organisations that required bespoke CCTV solutions; local authorities, NHS and multi utility providers.
The role offers great benefits, flexible working and job security as you will be will be working on a 10 year long contract in the Bournemouth area as well as secured government contracts.
They will provide all training, equipment and management so you can settle into your new role.
If you are keen to step into a working environment which promotes having a positive balance between work and home life, please apply!
- Provide support for tendering across the business
- Carrying out site visits
- Ensuring quality is adhered to and maintained across all networks
- Managing the supply chain
- Report into the Managing Director
Experience & Skills
- Experience in CCTV engineering
- A background in video management systems
- Health and safety knowledge
- Writing and administrative work skills with MS applications
- Full UK driving license
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- IT Equipment for home working
- Performance related bonus
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Healthcare scheme