Would you like to lead pre-sales efforts in a remote-friendly environment?
You'll have the opportunity to take on a pivotal role as a Pre-Sales Architect, engaging in vendor-agnostic conversations with clients and designing cutting-edge solutions across Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Aruba, and more.
- You'll spearhead 100% pre-sales activities, including presentations and solution design, contributing to the success of a collaborative and forward-thinking team.
- You'll be a key player in the process, working closely with clients to understand their needs and seamlessly passing the designed solutions to the post-sales team for implementation.
- You'll enjoy a competitive compensation package, including a base salary of up to $170,000 and a $25,000 bonus, all while working in a 100% remote environment (proximity to Blue Bell is a bonus).
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- 100% pre-sales
- Presentations, vendor agnostic conversations with clients to understand what they are looking for
- Designing the solution then passing it to the post sales team
- Tech covers - Cisco , Fortinet, Palo, Aruba
- Network, Security and maybe a tiny bit of Collab
Experience & Skills
- Pre-sales & VAR experience
- CCNP - They need the cert for partnership purposes
- Cisco - Network or Security
- CCIE cert (desirable)
- Fortinet Security (desirable)
- Working for a competitor (desirable)
- Charisma (desirable)