Do you want to join an organisation at the forefront of technological innovation?
Our client is seeking a dynamic and proactive Pre-Sales Engineer to drive their business growth by actively sourcing new opportunities, presenting, and effectively selling their suite of services to prospective clients. This role will play a pivotal part in creating innovative designs that align with client requirements.
- Actively prospect and engage with potential clients to identify their needs and present tailored solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to drive revenue growth through effective pre-sales activities.
- Develop comprehensive designs and proposals that address client requirements and technical specifications.
- Conduct compelling presentations and demonstrations showcasing our products and services.
- Provide expert guidance and advice to clients on End User Compute, Servers, and Storage solutions.
- Proven track record in a Pre-Sales Engineering role, demonstrating successful engagement in sourcing new business and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Extensive experience in End User Compute, Servers, and Storage solutions, preferably with a focus on HP products.
- Proficiency in creating technical designs that align with client needs and industry best practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with Dell or Lenovo products in addition to HP.
- Certifications or training related to relevant technologies would be an advantage.
- 160,000-190,000AUD + Super
- Expenses paid
- Training & development funded
- Hybrid working
If this role seems of interest, apply today!