Want to be part of one of London's leading Alt-Nets?
Join this team as a Principal Systems Engineer, taking the lead on crucial Systems-related projects to support their OSS function and ensure the smooth operation of their business-critical networks.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Implement, administer, and support an array of Linux-based servers, playing a vital role in maintaining the network infrastructure.
- Install and manage complex 3rd-party software and internal tools, ensuring seamless functionality.
- Own and deliver systems-related projects, driving innovation and efficiency.
Apply here if you're interested!
- Implement, administer and support an array of Linux-based servers
- Install and administer complex 3rd party software and internal tools
- Own & deliver systems-related projects
Experience & Skills
- Strong Linux experience
- Experience with configuration management applications like Puppet
- Python/ansible working knowledge
- Up to £85,000 per annum
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%