Are you ready to drive success in London's corporate B2B sales landscape?
You'll have the opportunity to own your individual Large Corporate B2B revenue and team order volume target within one of London's largest ISPs.
This is your chance to be a part of a company with bold growth plans, a strong focus on the business audience, and a commitment to strategic customer relationships.
- You'll take ownership of your individual Large Corporate B2B revenue and team order volume target, contributing significantly to the company's growth.
- You'll build and nurture relationships with customers, mapping stakeholders and ensuring a strong customer base.
- You'll grow and manage your pipeline of new business opportunities, making a substantial impact on your new business target.
This role offers a competitive OTE salary of £65,000, along with an array of benefits, including hybrid working, 25 days of annual leave, birthday leave, a bonus scheme, workplace pension, health care plan, company-paid sick pay, life assurance, and statutory family leave pay.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Own your individual Large Corporate B2B revenue and team order volume target
- Build and nurture relationships with customers through mapping the stakeholders
- Contribute to the optimisation of our commercial governance so that we continue to grow a commercially sustainable strategic customer base
- The role requires you to grow and manage your pipeline of new business to contribute to your new business target
Experience & Skills
- Experience within business and large corporate sales
- Experience in driving and navigating large strategic deals where you developed your commercial awareness and project management skills
- Analytical and data driven with a strong commercial mindset
- Ability to manage relationships with a complex network of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally
- £65,000 OTE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health case plan scheme
- Company paid sick pay
- Life assurance
- Statuary family leave pay