Would you like to steer full-fibre network rollouts and drive project growth?
You'll be a linchpin within the project management team, orchestrating network construction and installation teams to facilitate the deployment of a full-fibre network across numerous areas.
Here’s what the role promises:
Manage diversionary works, coordinate between teams, and ensure work stream effectiveness, fostering the successful rollout of full-fibre networks.
In a rapidly expanding company, chart your career path with ample opportunities for progression in a supportive and rewarding work culture.
Be part of a positive working culture where your contributions are valued, appreciated, and duly rewarded.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Managing diversionary works
- Liaise with the project management team
- Delegating work streams to construction and fibre teams
- Work effectively alongside the Project Management, Planning, Installation and Sales teams
Experience & Skills
- Project coordinator experience from a utilities background
- Understanding of civils and cabling
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other internet-based project management software
- Strong organisation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Fibre knowledge (desirable)
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Bright Exchange
- Employee Assistance Programme
- IT equipment