As a Project Coordinator, you'll play a vital role in the project management team by engaging with workstreams throughout the business.
By orchestrating the network construction and installation teams and escalating any issues you will aid the growth and development of a full-fibre rollout to thousands.
Stepping into this fast-growing organisation you will be able to map out your career which offers high levels of progression and a positive working culture where you are rewarded for your efforts.
- Liaise with the project management team
- Issuing work streams to construction and fibre teams
- Work effectively alongside the Project Management, Planning, Installation and Sales teams
- Project coordinator experience from a utilities background
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and other internet-based project management software
- Strong organisation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Fibre knowledge (desirable)
- Company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays