We are working with a leading Networks, IT & Telecoms Managed Service Provider that are now on the lookout for Project Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are specialists in crafting IT and digital workspace solutions, catalyzing transformation for both public and private sector entities.
In a landscape where technology is reshaping the very fabric of operations, altering work methodologies, customer interactions, and the protective measures required for business sustainability, navigating through the intricacies can be a formidable task. This is precisely where their expert team steps in and you can be joining them.
This role is fully remote - with very occasional travel up to their office in the North of England.
- Project Coordination
- Small-Scale Project Management
- Project Planning
- Resource Management & Scheduling
- Customer & Stakeholder Management
- Project Delivery
- 1-2 + Years Experience in Project Coordination or Management
- Experience delivering Network, Telecoms or IT Projects
- 20 Days AL,
- Pension Scheme &
- Other company benefits
- £30,000-£35,000 Basic Salary