Our client is a leading utilities company that provides civil engineering and M&E solutions to public and private sector clients. They have a rich history within the industry after being established for more than a century.
In 2019 they formed their telecoms division to supply a delivery model for the fibre network rollout across Northern Ireland.
Having successfully delivered networks facilitating over 200k premises, the division is now working on a national rollout of fibre design & build across the UK.
- Establish the main objectives of the project, its purpose, and its scope
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders, discuss shared expectations, and gain the required authorization necessary to move a project forward
- Assign and delegate any work, determine the resource requirements, and gain approval for additional resources from the Operations Manager
- The ideal person will come from a utilities or construction background with experience in infrastructure-related projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and programme team contacts, both internal and the client
- Proven track record of developing and delivering robust reporting and evidence tracking for programme deliverables and costs
- Experience of working in/designing around the Openreach network and a strong knowledge of PIA is desirable
- PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner / PMI / PMP / CAPM or similar qualification
- GIS/ AutoCAD knowledge
- 21 days holiday, increasing with each years service up to 5 days plus bank holidays
- 8% employer Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Gym Membership