Are you passionate about delivering exceptional Network, Cloud, and Security solutions?
Join a leading Canadian Managed Service Provider at the forefront of providing top-tier Network, Cloud, and Security services to major Canadian and US companies.
- You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse project teams, contributing to the successful delivery of innovative Network, Cloud, and Security solutions for the company's esteemed clients.
- Take advantage of a work-life balance that the company prioritizes, providing you with the flexibility and support needed to excel in your career and personal life.
- Gain access to a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical, dental, and eye care coverage, along with the opportunity to have all certifications fully paid for, enabling you to stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Work in with the various project teams and deliver Network, Cloud and Security solutions on behalf of the company's many clients
- Create the project work plan in order to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Scope the initial works with the clients, analyse their current IT infrastructure and take their requirements
- Implement and configure switches, firewalls, Office 365, anti-virus and other solutions
Experience & Skills
- Experience with deployment & support of LAN/WAN/Wireless networks - Cisco routers ideally
- Experience with deployment and support of Microsoft 365, Exchange, Azure AD, AD
- MUST be French-speaking
- Firewall experience (Fortinet, Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto)
- $110,000 base
- Full Medical Care
- Full Dental Care
- Full Eye Care
- All certifications paid for
- Work from home opportunities