Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading turnkey service provider with 30 years experience in the utility sector?
Our client specialises in repair, replacement and reinstatement and is looking for a Reinstatement Supervisor to join their growing organisation.
You will play a key part in monitoring reinstatement works across multiple sites and contracts totalling a value of £30 million per annum.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Manage and assist in planning the backfill & reinstatement of excavations
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to NRSWA standard
- Ensure site safety standards are maintained, assisting risk assessment, accident investigation, site instructions and inspections
- Maintenance and development of local authority relationships
- Liaising with direct labour and sub-contractors
- NRSWA Supervisor Accreditations
- Previous experience in Reinstatement in a similar environment (Water, Gas, Telecoms)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Experience in planning black and white top works
- Computer literate
- Van and fuel card
- Mobile, tablet and laptop
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme