Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading firms in automation?
This is working for a multibillion-pound global quant firm, they are lean so you are not just a number, the CEO will know your name and will be able to see the impact of your work on the business.
You will be joining a talented team that is passionate about what they do, and you will be working with people that are passionate about their work, there are no siloes and you will be encouraged to be proactive and throw yourself in the deep end of tech, FAIL FAST LEARN QUICK.
The environment you will work in will be first class, we are talking onsite chefs to prepare you breakfast and lunch every day, and onsite well-being staff to make sure you are getting the work/life balance just right.
If you're interested in this position, apply here!
- You will develop Linux kernel systems
- You will develop file systems
- You will be building hardware from scratch
Experience & Skills
- Linux Systems background and comfortable with networks TCP
- Clear working knowledge and hands-on experience with computer networks; design, configuration, monitoring, and automation in data centres
- Comfortable contributing code ideally Python/Go
- Up to £175k package
- Private healthcare
- All certifications paid for
- Gym membership and on-site gym
- On-site cinema
- Generous annual leave
- Generous pension
- Annual bonus