Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading firms in automation?
This is working for a multi billion-pound global quant firm, they are lean so you are not just a number, the CEO will know your name and will be able to see the impact of your work on the business.
You will be joining a talented team that is passionate about what they do, and you will be working with people that are passionate about their work, there are no siloes and you will be encouraged to be proactive and throw yourself in the deep end of tech, FAIL FAST LEARN QUICK!
The environment you will work in will be first class, we are talking onsite chefs to prepare you breakfast and lunch every day, and onsite well-being staff to make sure you are getting the work/life balance just right.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- You will be involved in the procuring computer hardware, financial data, network connectivity, data centre services, enterprise on-prem and cloud services
- You will research, negotiate and procure IT hardware and market data and IT infrastructure services
- You will manage Hardware and enterprise equipment
Experience & Skills
- Ability to manage supply chains to achieve beneficial logistical outcomes for the firm
- Proven ability to reduce costs using a variety of procurement techniques, from formal tender processes through to more innovative methods
- Able to manage, prioritise and deliver multiple tasks under pressure
- Up to £100k package
- Private healthcare
- All certifications paid for
- Gym membership and on-site gym
- On-site cinema
- Generous annual leave
- Generous pension
- Annual bonus