Ever dreamt of being the go-to Security Consultant for a global MSP?
You'll be the linchpin of the pre-sales team, influencing and challenging solutions, leading client pitches, and contributing to a cohesive solution and delivery model.
- Manage key aspects of the sales cycle, from opportunity identification to defining solution specifications.
- Distil customer needs into a compelling vision, guiding the pre-sales team towards success.
- Build and leverage a senior-level network, becoming a trusted security advisor and influencer.
But that's not all—enjoy benefits like a £4,000 travel allowance, 15% bonus, and a generous 9% pension, coupled with 25 days of holiday.
Ready to redefine security solutions? Apply now for more information.
- Manage key aspects of the sales cycle including opportunity identification, qualification, requirements gathering, demos and proof of concept, and defining solution specifications
- Quickly distil customer needs or goals into a simple vision and storyboard that can act as a central pivot for the pre-sales team
- Author creative and persuasive pre-sales content
- Lead solution aspects of client pitches and negotiations
- Collate, orchestrate and refine content to create a cohesive solution and delivery model
- Use your experience to influence and challenge the solutions we present
- Promote and develop governance and best practices
- Build and leverage a wide senior-level network to navigate the global delivery organisation
- Develop capability; building momentum across the organisation to create virtual teams of creative content writers, with great communication skills and strong commercial awareness
- Become a trusted Security advisor to our clients
- As a Security advisory SME (specific to domain) evaluate client security posture, identifying potential gaps, vulnerabilities, create effective strategies and recommend solutions
Experience & Skills
- Technical security delivery experience
- Sales or pre-sales experience, either in a direct presale / sales role
- Strong knowledge and relationships with SME Security Domain specific technologies and products
- £80,000 - £100,000
- 4k travel, paid over 12 months but not pensionable.
- 15% bonus
- 9% pension
- 25 days holiday