Are you passionate about cybersecurity and ready to take on a pivotal role in safeguarding the financial industry?
We are currently seeking a dedicated Security Analyst, exclusively focusing on our esteemed banking sector client.
Embark on a journey of skill enhancement and professional growth in the Log Rhythm SIEM training program. Develop your expertise in utilizing cutting-edge technology to monitor, detect, and respond to security threats effectively.
We're looking for individuals with a proactive and threat-centric approach to cybersecurity. As Senior Security Analyst, you will play a crucial role in identifying and mitigating potential risks, ensuring the resilience of our banking sector client's digital infrastructure.
Join a team that emphasises intelligence-driven remediation strategies. Your role will involve providing actionable intelligence to clients and facilitating swift and effective remediation processes. Contribute to a dynamic environment where your skills directly impact the security posture of our banking sector partner.
If you're ready to elevate your career in cybersecurity and make a real difference in the financial sector, apply now and embrace the challenge.
- Using security information and event management (SIEM) platform to monitor client’s network and endpoints for security alerts and investigate incidents.
- Provide second/third tier responder analysis and investigation of incidents and security alerts from the SIEM platform or where escalated by team members.
- Drive containment strategy during incidents, data loss or breach events.
- Use of applications and systems, such as firewalls, IDS, NAC and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information and carry out further investigations.
- Support the CSO and customer via direct dialogue with specialist areas/individuals that support security control operations.
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage caused by the incident.
- Proactively engage & guide client teams around threats, vulnerabilities and security changes.
- Understand and articulate emerging threats and incidents to different audiences within the client, including technical, operations management, senior management and executives.
- Research the latest information security trends and incorporate the knowledge to build a strong understanding of the possible impact to the client’s environment.
- Be part of an incident response team that is on-call out of office hours (fortnightly basis)
- Create reports relevant to function such as end-of-day summaries, handover reports, management intelligence, threat and risk analysis.
- Liaise with third parties and vendors when required to troubleshoot SIEM platform
- Proven 3 years experience as a Security analyst
- SIEM Tool Experience
- Use Case Creation
- Alarm Handling experience
- Knowledge of Endpoint, IPS/IDS, DDoS
- £40,000 - £55,000 Base Salary Per Annum