Do you aspire to lead in security for the UK’s Defence and Security sectors?
You'll have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking MSP that delivers fully managed secure ICT services to the UK’s Defence and Security sectors, as well as other government departments with complex security requirements.
- You'll establish and oversee a robust approach to personnel security, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and government standards.
- You'll facilitate visits and inspections by government or contracting authority representatives, ensuring the availability of essential documentation.
- You'll interpret, implement, and monitor security controls to maintain personnel security for National Security Vetted (NSV) personnel.
This role offers a competitive salary of £70,000, along with a range of enticing benefits, making it a unique opportunity in the security sector.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Establish and oversee the organisation’s approach to personnel security, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and government standards
- Facilitate visits and inspections by government or contracting authority representatives and ensure the availability of relevant documentation
- Interpret, implement, and monitor security controls for maintaining personnel security for National Security Vetted (NSV) personnel
Experience & Skills
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of Government security policy memoranda, managing assets against the Government Security Classifications Scheme, and contractual Security Aspects Letters
- Key role in developing and maintaining a strong security posture, proficient in undertaking security risk assessments and proposing risk mitigations for all areas of protective security
- Experience managing similar secure facilities, such as those holding Facility Security Clearance
- The company offer a long-term insurance policy designed to support employees if they can’t work because of illness or injury.
- As an SME, having a discretionary bonus scheme is a realistic way to incentivise staff. It is a reward for exceptional performance, contribution or accomplishment that goes above and beyond the employee’s usual realm of duties.
- Lifeworks to bring an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) allows employees to seek professional counselling and support through online, telephone and face to face sessions with a 24/7 hotline.
- Corporate Gym Membership. This benefit allows employees to access a Health and Wellbeing resource including classes. The pass also allows you to request a personal trainer if you work better 121. The company also hold well being days through the year this can be through days dedicated to fitness or hosting fitness classes.
- Simply Health to provide their employees with a Health CashPlan. This benefit in kind entitles employees to expense a variety of medical fees including, dental, chiropractor, optical and prescription.