Are you ready to make your mark in Network Security Technologies and take on a dynamic customer-facing role?
You'll have the opportunity to engage in the cutting-edge realm of IT security, pioneering and shaping the industry. This company operates with a strong focus on innovation and is committed to open-source technologies, allowing you to contribute to a product you can be proud of.
You'll will benefit from:
- An attractive salary package reflective of your expertise and contributions.
- Comprehensive and structured training programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Support from a dedicated onboarding mentor for a smooth integration into the company culture.
- And much more (see below).
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- You will work in a pioneering field of IT security
- They are an open company with short distances
- Because of the short distances, you have the chance to get a taste of other areas as well
- Your work has a great influence, you give feedback to the developers and your opinion and expertise will be heard
Experience & Skills
- Customer facing experience
- Own initiative
- Team spirit
- Interest in looking behind the scenes
- Knowledge of two-factor authentication,VPN, Firewall (not vendor specific) LDAP, RADIUS, HTTPS, Linux, open source (Kubernetes Docker etc.)
- An attractive salary
- Organized and extensive training
- A dedicated onboarding buddy who is available to answer any questions you may have
- You are working on an open-source product that you can be proud of.
- Regular one-on-ones with the supervisor for your personal feedback
- Career opportunities to match personal development and the development of the company
- Company outings
- Company pension plan
- Annual recovery lump sum
- Monthly telephone flat rate
- Ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable desks
- Current notebooks (usually Thinkpad T series)
- Convenient location next to streetcar and near ICE train station
- Employee parking
- Possibility of home office
- Flexible working hours through flexitime
- Special days off for work on open source projects
- Free drinks, vitamins, fruits and nuts
- Canteen in the house, supermarket around the corner