A Quantitative Trading Firm are looking for a Security Engineer to join their growing team - could this be you?
You'll be at the forefront of developing security solutions, contributing to the advancement of information security and data protection in a quantitative trading environment.
You'll have the chance to design and deploy innovative Data Protection projects, making a tangible impact on the company's security infrastructure.
You'll enjoy the flexibility of a remote work structure and a leading benefits package that ensures your well-being and work-life balance.
If you're a curious Security Engineer in the Philadelphia area and you thrive on collaboration with different engineering teams, apply today and take your career to the next level.
- Develop new security solutions
- Design and deploy new data protection projects
Experience & Skills
- Expertise in Information security and/or data protection
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Experience with operating systems and security practices
- Flexible WFH structure
- Leading benefits package