Do you want to work for a global managed security service provider?
Join this dynamic team and immerse yourself in the cutting-edge realms of cybersecurity by working with Azure Sentinel SIEM and Microsoft Defender EDR. You'll be at the forefront of security operations as our client unveils their state-of-the-art security operations centre, scheduled to open its doors in February 2024.
As part of their commitment to your professional growth, they'll invest in your expertise by covering the costs for certifications such as Microsoft SC-200, SC-300, SC-400, and SC-900. This is not just a job; it's an opportunity to thrive in an innovative environment and advance your career in the ever-evolving field of cybersecurity.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today!
- Conduct operations identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analysing security incidents
- Conduct security event investigation
- Hunt for suspicious activity based on anomalous activity and indicators of compromise from various intelligence feeds and toolsets.
- Contribute in the advancement of security policies, procedures, and automation.
- Monitor and analyse security events and alerts from multiple sources
- Separate true threats from false positives using network and log analysis and escalate possible intrusions and attacks.
- Provide support to incident investigation, handling, and response, including improving incident documentation.
- Initiate tickets, document, and escalate to higher-level security analysts.
- Contribute to incident response reporting and policy updates as needed.
- Perform triage of incoming issues (assess the priority, determine risk.
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel & Defender
- Experience analysing event logs
- 4x death in service
- private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- 5 company holiday days
- £40,000 - £65,000 base salary per annum