A multi-billion dollar North American Environmental Services company is seeking 5 Senior Cloud Engineers as part of their ongoing build-out of their internal Cloud and DevOps team.
The company has quadrupled in size in the last 10 years and now has one of the most technical Cloud and Infrastructure teams in North America.
Work on large-scale Cloud, DevOps and Infrastructure projects and learn from very technical leadership.
Get all of your certifications paid for and have the flexibility to work from home.
- Be responsible for the organisation's AWS Cloud Operations, Cloud and hybrid infrastructure, platforms and applications.
- Improve the AWS cloud performance, capacity and security on a regular basis.
- Automate daily tasks and deployments
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Leverage IaC to reproduce and scale the AWS environment
- Must have 5+ Years of AWS experience
- Must have 5+ Years of DevOps experience
- Strong experience with infrastructure is key
- Automation experience required
- Security experience and compliance are beneficial
- Full Medical Benefits
- All Certifications paid for
- Annual Bonus
- Work From Home
- 3 Weeks Vacation