Ever thought about being a key player in a leading utilities company known for its rich history and extensive contributions to the civil engineering and M&E sectors?
You'll have the opportunity to take on the role of Senior HSEQ Advisor, actively contributing to the development and implementation of effective HSEQ strategies and policies across various operational units within the organisation.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Provide invaluable input into the formulation and execution of proactive HSEQ risk management strategies.
- Act as a primary point of contact for operational managers and project teams, offering guidance on HSEQ policies and processes.
- Collaborate closely with fellow HSEQ professionals to promote a culture of continuous improvement and ensure best practices are effectively communicated.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Provide input into the development and delivery of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks
- Act as a main point of contact for operational managers and project teams on a range of HSEQ issues, helping them to embed HSEQ policy and process where appropriate
- Engage with other HSEQ professionals across the business to ensure that good and poor HSEQ practice is communicated effectively to encourage improvement
Experience & Skills
- Qualification in a relevant subject related to construction health and safety management e.g., NEBOSH
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ skills
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to civil engineering
- Knowledge of CDM regulations is desirable
- Have the ability to be autonomous in a senior H&S position
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- Van and fuel card
- 21 days holiday, increasing with each years service up to 5 days plus bank holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Phone and laptop
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Gym Membership