A leading Canadian financial organisation is seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to contribute to the day-to-day delivery and improvement of the information security program, security operations and security compliance.
The company has a significant cyber security budget and will see you working with leading cyber technologies and a highly technical operations team.
This is a hybrid working role and offers a very generous bonus and benefits.
If you are interested or want to find out more about this opportunity, apply today!
- Conduct regular risk assessments, gap analysis and audits to review the security posture
- Implement new security controls, processes, procedures etc
- Act as an escalation point for the Security Operations teams for critical security incidents.
- Manage the Information security governance in line with security frameworks - NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS
- Research and stay on top of current security threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Strong Information Security risk management experience
- Excellent knowledge of security frameworks
- Risk assessment and audit experience
- Strong knowledge of Security tools like SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, IDS and IPS
- 30% Bonus
- Full health care
- Life insurance
- 4 weeks vacation
- All certifications paid for