A leading Canadian financial organisation is seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer to lead the internal security operations, and vulnerability management and assist with governance activities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with various security tools including SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SAST/DAST, IAM and more.
This is a hybrid role and offers generous benefits!
If you are interested int his opportunity and want to find out more, apply today!
- Implement and improve security tool capabilities
- Develop incident response playbooks on SIEM and EDR
- Manage vulnerabilities using vulnerability scanners
- Act as a senior incident responder for the 3rd party SOC
- Assist with security compliance audits
- Experience engineering SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, IDS and IPS
- Experience utilizing Vulnerability scanners and patching vulnerabilities
- Experience assisting with security compliance practices
- Incident response experience
- Experience engineering Cloud and On-Prem infrastructure
- 30% Bonus
- Full Healthcare
- All certifications paid for
- Life Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO