Our client is dedicated to delivering first-class network solutions and services to their customers. They are currently seeking a talented Senior IP Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will collaborate with their esteemed clients, focusing on designing and delivering fixed network infrastructure to support their business strategy.
Your primary focus will be ensuring the delivery of top-notch network services. Working within the Fixed Access engineering team, you'll be responsible for country-specific tests, high and low-level design, and implementing fixed network infrastructure to support our business strategies. Your role involves closely monitoring network capacity to address any issues and ensure optimal performance preemptively. You'll be part of a larger team tasked with designing and implementing Fixed Access Networks across multiple countries, employing various architectures and technologies.
This is a remote working role but with an expectation of spending 1/2 days per week in the office for the first few weeks
- Lead network engineering activities for the design and implementation of Fixed Access networks across multiple countries.
- Conduct testing and acceptance of new software releases and hardware platforms, including BNG, CGNAT platforms, and AAA services.
- Perform capacity planning and dimensioning for IP networks and Access, in coordination with the Fixed Service Design team.
- Collaborate with other Telco Operators/Providers to ensure seamless NNI deployment.
- Align Fixed networks' plans for the Europe Region with Technology Strategy recommendations and guidelines.
- Analyse local market needs and devise tailored designs for IP networks and related services to support project deployment efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or a minimum of 5 years of experience in telecommunications supporting large heterogeneous Access & IP infrastructures.
- Strong knowledge of IP technology and Fixed network requirements with the ability to innovate and challenge existing solutions.
- Background in software development aimed at automating provisioning, performance monitoring & reporting, and implementing Software Defined Network technologies.
- Certifications such as CCNP, CCIE are advantageous.
- Proficiency in project management and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with a drive to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Duration: 6 Month rolling
Determination: Outside IR35
Day rate: €475PD - €525PD (All Inclusive)
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to find out more, apply today!