Ready to join one of Germany's leading Aruba Platinum Partners?
You'll have the opportunity to join an Aruba Platinum Partner that is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions to the healthcare industry.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you'll be part of a successful team of over 250 employees who generated over €40 million in sales last year.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of a dynamic team driving the adoption of emerging technologies, with a strong emphasis on training and development.
- Accelerate your career by gaining hands-on experience with Aruba and Cisco technologies.
- Design and plan complex network solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- Implement customer solutions through installation and migration projects.
Join their dedicated team and make a significant impact on the healthcare industry.
- Design and plan complex network solutions across Aruba & Cisco Technology
- Implement customer solutions via installation and migration projects
- Provide support and technical management when required
Experience & Skills
- Network Design & Delivery experience
- Routing & Switching - Aruba
- LAN / WLAN / WAN
- Security knowledge
- Certifications (desirable)
- €60,000-70,000 gross salary per annum
- Flexible working model
- Company car for personal use
- Paid certifications and training