Would you like to be at the forefront of cutting-edge network projects, focusing solely on design and implementation, without the hassle of support or on-call duties?
You'll have the opportunity to work on top-secret military networks, contributing your expertise to pure projects with a focus on design and implementation.
- Dive into challenging projects involving Data Centers, WANs, and LANs, showcasing your expertise in network design and implementation.
- Tackle intricate challenges head-on, honing your problem-solving skills in a dynamic and high-stakes environment.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of robust security architectures on large-scale networks, ensuring the highest standards of protection.
You will enjoy the perks of a generous benefit budget, allowing you the flexibility to tailor your benefits to your preferences.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Design and implement cross-domain network solutions (DC, WAN and LAN)
- Troubleshoot and debugging complex network problems
- Engineering and implementing network security strategies, architectures and documentation on large scale networks
Experience & Skills
- CCNP or JNCIP Certified
- Top secret security clearance (US)
- In-depth knowledge of DC infrastructure (VxLAN/EVPN, Spine-Leaf, BGP routing etc.)
- €140,000 gross per year
- €1700 benefit budget per month