Ready to lead innovation in Network Security with industry leaders?
You will be joining a Palo Alto specialist MSP based in Hampshire. They specialise solely in the Network Security space and provide leading solutions such as SASE, Cloud, and NGFW. You'll be joining one of the most highly accredited Palo Alto partners in the UK.
Founded by 2 technical SMEs currently sitting at 30 heads, they provide SME network security services to a multitude of different clients, from local councils to multi-national enterprises giving you an extremely varied role where no 2 days are the same.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will work on the full project lifecycle, from pre-sales, design, deployment and troubleshooting. Predominantly focused on the Palo Alto Networks portfolio but also some Fortinet.
If you're interested in this position, apply here!
- Meeting with customers to understand requirements
- Producing HLD, LLD documents
- Providing project implementation services
- 3rd line troubleshooting when required
Experience & Skills
- Strong Palo Alto project engineering experience
- Experience designing network security solutions
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Fortinet experience is a bonus
- Work from home