Are you ready to take the lead in revolutionizing trading systems?
You'll have the opportunity to spearhead the transformation of our trading infrastructure as a Senior Trading Systems Engineer in either our Chicago or New York office.
- You'll take ownership of the entire infrastructure, playing a pivotal role in designing and implementing innovative deployment solutions to elevate our trading system.
- You'll coordinate, prioritize, and strategize changes, upgrades, and expansions with key stakeholders, including Data Center, Networking, Purchasing, and more.
- You'll pioneer the development of system automation, ensuring efficiency through repeatable processes and unmatched reliability.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Take ownership of our infrastructure, designing and implementing new deployment solutions
- Coordinate, prioritize and plan changes/upgrades/expansions to our trading system with Data Center, Networking, Purchasing, and others
- Build out system automation for repeat processes and reliability
Experience & Skills
- 5-7 years of Linux experience; minimum of 2 years of working on infrastructure in a trading system environment strongly preferred
- Experience performance tuning of Linux on x86_64-based systems
- Experience with Linux administration including deployment and configuration management
- Hands-on development experience in scripting languages like Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Familiar with compilation and packaging of open-source software like Redis, Python, or Ruby; including reading and modifying Makefiles
- Solid diagnostic capabilities from the application layer through the network and low-level hardware
- Experience with network capture and time synchronization