Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading turnkey service provider? Well, this is your chance!
This leading turnkey service provider specialise in multi utilities and are looking for a SHEQ Advisor to come & join their ever-growing team.
You will play a key part in monitoring the on-site compliance of all health and safety across multiple sites.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be completing daily safety audits, investigating accidents, and monitoring all SHEQ standards to improve performance for the business.
Take the chance to manage a growing team where you’ll be given the opportunity to put your own stamp on your career.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Monitoring H&S compliance on site
- Completing daily site audits on site
- Competing Induction training
- Investigating accidents and implementing actions to proceed with improvements
- Monitoring the implementation of all SHEQ standards
Experience & Skills
- Health and safety background in utilities
- Confident in safety and regulations around civils and construction
- Overseen health and safety compliance across multiple sites
- NEBOSH general / NEBOSH construction
- Member of IOSH is desirable
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Vehicle and fuel card supplied
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop and phone