Work for a start-up Colocation provider, that has acquired 28 data centres across the EU in just 1 year!
This role isn't for your average Data Center specialist...
You will be expected to understand the whole Data Center infrastructure from the facility to the Racks. Also, manage and improve the low-latency Data Center network.
You will be the eyes on the ground, expanding the DC team as the company grows!
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Monitor the data centers to ensure a safe and professional environment for our employees and customers
- Coordinate customer service activities
- Receiving and logging deliveries and goods
- Analysis and solution of technical problems
- Troubleshooting, guided by customers
- Installation of power and data cables for customer environments
- Monitoring status of all technical systems and taking appropriate action in the event of a fault
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a similar for for more than 3 years
- Experience managing end to end Dc infrastructure (physical infrastructure and facilities)