Join a project working for a global IT consulting and services organisation. With a reputation for delivering innovative solutions, and at the forefront of technology, driving transformation for businesses worldwide, they are looking for a skilled Engineer to be based at one of their client sites.
Their client is a leading energy organisation that is a key player in the industry, and as a Site Reliability Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of their systems.
The position requires you to be onsite 3 days per week in Wokingham.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- You will be using on-premise and cloud-native platforms, to automate DevOps tasks using GitOps, Pipelines, Monitoring, Logging, etc - and follow development principles such as raising PRs and committing their code.
- The team is made up of traditional IT support, mixed with more software development-focused resources.
- On-call support capacity
Required Skills & Experience:
- Software Development Experience (a good understanding of Agile Software Development).
- IT operations experience
- SC-cleared/SC Cleared eligible status
- Site Reliability Engineering background
- Experience with the OpenShift Admin Console
- Proficient in GitOps principles
- ITSM knowledge
- Production support experience