Are you ready to revolutionize automation and reliability in a dynamic tech environment?
You'll have the opportunity to join a cutting-edge Automation Development Services team as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) working on the 'Platform as a Service' toolset. If you're passionate about enterprise Linux systems, networking, and automation, this role is tailor-made for you.
You'll benefit from:
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home three days a week and collaborating in the office for two.
- Embrace the comprehensive corporate pension plan, free health insurance for your entire family, language classes, psychotherapy sessions, gym membership subsidies, and more.
- Count on annual salary reviews, life insurance, and engaging social events.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Contribute, build and maintain the ‘Platform as a Service platform’ toolset alongside the Automation team
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers, SRE, Security and Architecture to optimize automation, application deployment, reliability and security
- Support the creation of solutions that enhance the developer and infrastructure teams' experience by introducing new features through a self-service platform using both containers and traditional virtual machine
- Support and troubleshoot platforms such as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools and Kubernetes clusters
Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or Platform Engineer in Cloud Native development practices
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- CI/CD (GitHub Workflows, Argo Workflows, ArgoCD, Jenkins)
- Kubernetes (both managed and on-prem)
- Containers (Docker, Buildkit, Podman, Buildah)
- Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Helm Charts
- Some exposure to private and public cloud providers
- Development languages
- Logging and Monitoring platforms (Splunk, ELK, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana)
- 4 of the above
- €75k basic
- Hybrid working (3 days at home and 2 in the office)
- Corporate pension plan
- Free health insurance for the whole family
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Free psychotherapy sessions
- Gym membership subsidy
- Annual salary reviews
- Life insurance
- Fun socials – from weekly happy hour drinks to big seasonal events