As a Systems Technician, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support for both internal staff and external customers. Your responsibilities will include troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues, as well as addressing network and system-wide problems in diverse environments. Your role will involve utilizing internal toolsets for proactive monitoring of customer environments, ensuring uptime, and quickly resolving outages.
You will be expected to take ownership of service requests until they are successfully resolved, regardless of escalation status.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational processes and procedures.
- Deploy, monitor and support customers.
- Accept assignments and enter updates into the online DckeDng system for Dcket resolution and Dme
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn through self-study, including pursuing cerDficaDon exams.
- Assess situations, communicate troubleshooting steps, and deliver or assist with resolutions.
- Knowledge and experience with VMware
- Experience with Microsoft AcDve Directory
- Experience with Windows Server and AcDve Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Online Services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Private Health Insurance