Do you want to work with a rapidly growing ISP that has 600+ customers across Belgium - including some of the biggest names in the telecom industry?
This client is looking for ambitious engineers to join them in a Technical Support capacity - installing, configuring and providing support on their customer's networks.
As well as providing an opportunity to be a key member of a growing team, they also offer an educational position to ensure you get exposure to different arms of the business - alongside the ability to do technical training and certificates if you have the drive !!
If you're located in Brussels and want to gain invaluable hands-on experience at the heart of an exciting company then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the second-line support of our networking solutions. You are a real team player who always puts the customer first in a creative way.
- You are responsible for advanced incident management and provide support on the client's services from their customer infrastructure (modem, routers, switches).
- You follow up on complex incident tickets
- Solve customer problems
- You are part of the 24/7 permanence
- Supervise installations and replacement of equipment at the customer
- Install modems/routers/4G at the customer
- At the customer's request, you make changes to his configuration
- You work proactively to permanently improve the support team
- You take responsibility for internal projects, such as product activation, process evolution,...
- Support Engineer experience at a MSP or an ISP
- Tri-lingual - Dutch, French and English (Flemish is a bonus)
- Experience with Installations and Configurations
- Experience handing tickets and 2nd Line Support escalations
- Thorough understanding of Routing protocols
- Training and ability to gain certifications
- Company Car
- Group Medical Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Company Holidays