Would you like to be the backbone of customer satisfaction for an ISP, providing exceptional technical support to broadband users?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated 8-person company, playing a crucial role as a Technical Support Engineer. This position would be fully remote.
You'll be the voice of the company, addressing customer queries and resolving basic issues over the phone, supporting customers with all broadband-related issues. With the potential for certifications after a year, this role presents opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You do not need to have tonnes of experience. They are keen to upskill and train someone with either CompTIA+ qualifications, a degree in Computer Networks, or a year in industry.
You'll be working with an exciting, fast-growing, full-fibre provider that has achieved its 3-year milestone within just 1 year. The culture fosters a people-driven approach, emphasising customer-centricity, and strives to stand out from the crowd, providing exceptional service and support.
If you have experience in customer support, excellent communication skills, and a passion for making a difference in the ISP industry, please apply!
- You'll be the front-line representative, providing technical support to broadband customers
- Resolving basic issues over the phone and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with the Operations team and other members to deliver top-notch service
Experience & Skills
- 1 year of experience in customer support, preferably in the ISP or connectivity space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as you''ll be dealing directly with customers
- Knowledge of networks and ideally possess CompTIA+ qualifications, Networking Degree or networking experience
£22,000 - £27,000 basic salary per annum