We are currently working with a leading HFT who are looking to add a VMware SME to their team.
If you have experience developing Virtualization and Cloud strategies, whilst utilizing automation this could be the role for you!
You'll be joining a senior and specialized team within a globally recognized High-Frequency Trading firm, who are consistently looking for ways to develop its Infrastructure.
This is a hybrid position where you'll be needed in Philadelphia, PA 3 days week.
Visa sponsorship and relocation is available for this position, if you already reside in the USA.
If you want to find out more, get in touch today!
- Be a leading figure in the company's hybrid cloud migration projects.
- Maintaining and developing the existing virtualization environment.
- Virtualization troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization.
- Develop new automation processes.
- Extensive VMware experience
- Strong automation/coding experience (Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Knowledge of Networking fundamentals.
- SAN storage experience
- Strong Windows engineering experience
- Flexible hybrid working model.
- Leading base salary and bonus structure.