Join a leading Managed Service Provider with a network spanning four data centres.
Their focus on the well-being of their employees is at the heart of their success. They are not just a company; They are a community that prioritizes mental health and fosters a supportive, inclusive, and compassionate work environment.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Windows Server Engineer. If you are passionate about shaping and optimizing Active Directory structures, contributing to network well-being, and thriving in a collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you.
- Active Directory Structure Management: Lead initiatives to design, implement, and manage changes to the Active Directory structure, ensuring efficiency, security, and scalability.
- Windows Server Management: Oversee the administration and optimization of Windows Server environments, ensuring high performance, reliability, and adherence to best practices.
- Collaboration and Support: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support projects, providing expertise in Windows Server and Active Directory areas.
- Active Directory Expertise
- Windows Server Administration
- Proficient in network automation using Ansible.
- German speaking (C1 minimum)
- Mental and physical health coaching and support
- Company and personal focussed bonuses
- On-call allowance if you opt in
- Hybrid working
- €75,000 gross per year (Negotiable depending on experience)