Fibre Consultant DACH
Hi nice to meet you I'm Ed, a few facts about me...
- Golf and Football, COYG.
- Met the archbishop of Canterbury.
Part of the Fiber Germany team, focusing on recruiting candidates skilled within the FTTx market.
Over the past few years, we've seen a huge increase in growth within the market, as Germany looks to capitalise on investment opportunities to accelerate their full-fiber rollout.
In recent years we've built strong relationships with some of the country's leading fiber providers. We now have partnerships with some of the largest ISPs dominating the industry, but also smaller providers, construction partners and design houses breaking through into the market!
Most of the demand has covered:
- Netzplanners (Fibre Planners)
- Bauleiters (Construction Managers)
- Projektleiters (Project Managers)
- Rollout Managers
- Glasfaser Monteurs (Fibre Engineers)
Some examples of the successes we have cover:
- Placing 10 Construction Managers for a large worldwide telecoms partner in 2 months enabling them to secure a large contract in Germany.
- Supporting a start-up in Germany by building their entire planning department across 2 managers & 5 planners allowing them to integrate immediately into a new market.
- Worked on an exclusive basis with a large ISP to support them in providing 3 rollout managers and over 15 construction managers, helping them finish and complete a project on a short time scale.
Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in looking for your next role or require support in securing talent within the telecoms space!