Ready to automate and elevate your career?
You'll join the tools and automation team with a leading IT consultancy.
This is an opportunity to work on an exciting 6-month contract with a 7-year program in the mechanical engineering sector, offering a hybrid work model.
- Lead in deploying connectivity infrastructures (network and security) and automating various activities.
- You will receive a competitive day rate of €450-€500 per day (negotiable)
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Planning and conducting workshops
- Putting new automated use cases into practise
- Creating use cases that the network and security operations teams can utilise
- Observing and suggesting to the customer changes
- Keeping up with the environment and code of use cases that are currently being used in production
- Encouraging the operational teams to use DevOps techniques
- Providing activity reporting to the team leader
- 3 days on site in Madrid
Experience & Skills
- Background in network engineering, security or development
- Linux Systems
- Ansible or Terraform
- Platforms for collaborative development (CI/CD, packaging, and version control)
- Experience in the following automation with system (linux, DevOps Application) NetOps + SecOps
- Understanding of AWS (desirable)
- Zabbix experience (desirable)
- Django experience (desirable)
- Usage of IDEs or VSCode (desirable)
- €450-€500 per day (negotiable)